REN21 is an international policy network of passionate players dedicated to building a sustainable energy future with renewables. This means:
- having a clear vision
- making the right decisions
- telling a compelling story
- inspiring and mobilising people
- bridging to other sectors
REN21’s reports and activities are clustered under two main blocks:
1. Knowledge: what’s happening now in the energy sector and what we think will happen.
2. Debates: discussing a renewable energy future with players both within and outside the energy sector.