REN21 members are industry associations, governments, inter-governmental organisations, NGOs, and academic and scientific institutions. An elected number of members form REN21’s Steering Committee – the main governing body of REN21.
On this page:
What makes REN21 unique?
Science and Academia
Members at large
What does it mean to be a REN21 member?
- building collectively a sustainable energy future based on renewable energy,
- providing knowledge with data and information and,
- shaping debates to make how we think about renewable energy evolve.
- Interact with other REN21 members
- Promote their activities on the REN21 website and newsletter
- Privileged access to and participation in REN21 events
- Have premium access to REN21’s collaborative online platform
How to become a member?
Send a letter addressed to Rana Adib, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) copying Vibhushree Hamirwasia, Community Manager (email@example.com), outlining your organisation’s interest in becoming a member. Please indicate what your organisation can bring to the REN21 community, e.g. in the form of knowledge, contacts, in-kind activities etc.
All membership applications are reviewed and subject to approval by the REN21 Bureau.